What is Invisalign First?
Invisalign First is used to make corrections in the positioning of growing teeth. Invisalign First is available exclusively for children as an alternative to braces and other appliances.
Invisalign First can be used to treat various orthodontic conditions including: Crowding, spacing , arch development , misalignment and tooth malpositions.
Once we have confirmed your child is eligible for treatment, we will take photos, x-rays/digital scans, a dental impression of their teeth. These records will be used to create a treatment plan
After the aligners have been custom-made, they will receive a series of aligners to wear every day and change at home - on average every two weeks.
You will need to visit us around every 6-8 weeks to monitor the progress and receive new aligners. After finishing the treatment plan, retainers will be required to maintain their new smile.
Terms & Conditions Apply
Invisalign First offers many benefits for parents
- Perfect for busy parents – it requires 40% fewer orthodontic appointments, compared to traditional braces
- Allows children to receive Invisalign treatment similar to adults and teens
- Custom and precise planning for a child’s dental needs
- Treatment for a variety of orthodontic issues
- Creating room for incoming teeth
- Supporting teeth and jawline formation
- No diet restrictions or activity limitations