Our approach to ‘greener dentistry’ implements sustainable practices by keeping resource consumption eco-friendly, by safeguarding the external environment through the reduction of outgoing wastes and by promoting the well-being of all those in the practice by consciously keeping chemicals out of the air.
- We are part of Camden Climate Change Alliance
- Moving towards a paper free ethos with emphasis online, app and technology based
- Green office supplies used in the office and on reception
- Reducing the volume of single use items used in our practice
- Using reusable and biodegradable sundries whenever possible.
- Materials used in the build or renovation of the practice are environmentally friendly such as our natural flooring made from 97% natural raw materials, along with a 43% recycled content
- Using less harmful disinfectants such as tea tree oil and thyme.
- Power saving lighting used throughout the practice.
Recycle your dental care products at our clinics
We are working in partnership with Phillips and Terracycle to offer a recycling service for dental products. Simply bring your unwanted dental toothbrush heads and used dental sundries to one of our practices and place them in the designated drop-off box.
All waste collected as part of The Philips Dental Care Recycling Programme is shipped to the TerraCycle® warehouse, where it is separated by polymer type and cleaned (if necessary). The material is then extruded into plastic pellets, creating new recycled products from your dental care products.
Find out more
Discover your nearest practice and find out how different a visit to the dentist can be.