Welcome to Malmin Dental Plan.
We believe that the best way of making dental treatment affordable, without compromising our high quality of care, is to offer you membership of our own Malmin Plan, which provides the following benefits:
A cost effective way of making provisions to your dental care
- Convenient payment by monthly Direct Debit.
- A fair and equitable system where everybody pays the same.
- Encourages you to attend regularly and thus reduces the risk of oral disease and the need for treatments with 2 routine dental examinations and 2 oral hygiene sessions.
- Substantial 15% discounts on additional general treatments (see terms and conditions for further details).
- Worldwide Accident & Emergency Cover.
Who is the plan for?
Our plan is designed for everybody who wishes to attend the practice on a regular basis and have peace of mind that their preventative dental care is covered. It's a cost effective and convenient way of making provisions to your dental care,
What if I need to see the hygienist more often?
As a member of the plan, you will benefit from the additionat 15% discount on any further hygiene sessions required. This would not apply to periodontal treatment sessions with the hygienist.
How to join
Joining is quick and easy and there is no need for an assessment. All you have to do is complete a Direct Debit mandate. This can be done online.
What is the dental accident and emergency cover?
Our dental plans include access to a Global Dental Accident and Emergency Assistance Scheme. The Scheme is established to offer support to patients who request assistance or treatment following anaccident, a dental emergency, or who are diagnosed with an oral cancer.
Whilst the scheme aims to provide benefits in most cases, the scheme is a wholly discretionary scheme, not an insurance scheme. It has no obligation to provide benefits and the Scheme Manager will look at each request individually to decide whether or not to provide benefits.
What are the terms and conditions?
Your membership will include various benefits listed above. However, there are some exclusions you should be aware of.
- For the Monthly option, you need to complete 3 monthly direct debits to be able to book your initial consultation included in the plan package.
- Any Specialist Treatment including implants, orthodontics or periodontics.
- Sedation fees
- Teeth whitening or any other cosmetic treatment, including Air Flow polishing
- Missed or late cancellation of appointment fees
- Any dental examinations, dental or hygiene treatments completed prior to the plan commencing
- Any remaining examinations or hygiene sessions cannot be redeemed if the plan has reached its end.
Joining is quick and easy and there is no need for an assessment. All you have to do is complete a Direct Debit mandate.